Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A trip to Gabai Waterfall...

I went to Gabai Waterfall on Sunday(20/9), with my neighbours...
We reached there at 11 sumting. We need to carry the picnic stuffs, like water, food, mat n more, so everyone carried sumting n walked up the stairs...
There are about 300 steps, so we walked until d end of the staircase...
It was so exhausted... Imagine we were taking big water bottles n climbing up the stairs... 1 of my neighbour almost fainted, her face was white... but luckily she din faint...
be4 we jumped in the water, we ate some food..
after that, we walked to the waterfall n fight against the water...
it was so difficult to sit under the waterfall as the water is so strong...
then, we went to the "water slide"... tat was absolutely fun!!!
I played tat more than 20 times... Juz cant stop playin it!!!
there were many rocks n tree branches under the water, but we cant see it...
so, when we walk in the water, we stepped those sharp stuffs, n it hurts! OUCH!
I fell down in the water coz i stepped a rock tat was slippery....
I scrathed my leg on another rough rock.... pity my leg...
we played in the waterfall until 3.30pm, then we changed our clothes n went to have a cup of tea...
this trip was soooo fun, n we planned to go to beach next time.. after my school exams... haihz... I REALLY HATE THE YEAR-END EXAM... IT MAKES STUDENTS SOOO TIRED.. so, thats all.. byebye.........

stay under the waterfall n have a natural massage...


I love this part!!


Balancing...


look at KLCC n d KL tower... cool...


we had our drinks here...

nice view...



colourful drink...n it taste great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment