Friday, February 19, 2010

awww.... goin back home...

goin back 2day, dun feel like leaving my kampung... after relaxing for 1 week, i m goin to start stress-ing next week... :(
exam is on 9/3/10 until 11/3/10, worry about sejarah coz pn reetha said muz get 80 n above, my sej n geo are the worst out of the 8 subjects... dunno what the teacher will do... after 1 month taught by pn reetha, i feel that she is fierce but she can teach very well, her teaching method will let me remember the story... but during her class, my heart was beating fast... *listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you*(its a song...) :)
gonna start our journey in about 1 hr, gotta say byebye to my grandma n grandpa, say hello to school... although i dun wanna do that...
that's all... buh-bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment