Sunday, June 6, 2010

2nd day of the holiday...

yesterday night, mum n dad went to a wedding dinner at KL, so they sent me n sis go aunt's hse... the kids were playing kids' games in the car, i was like just sitting aside, looking out through the window. We went to the lakeside to fly kite. My little cousins wanted to eat ice cream, so one of my cousin called the ice cream man, n said : " wait! ice cream man! wait!!! " then the ice cream man stopped. but they didn't buy coz the cones were all sold. too bad... then we went to NTS, eat dinner... i ate nasi lemak, i think all the kids(i'm not a kid, ANYMORE) and me ate nasi lemak.
then we went to back to my cousin's hse. Me, ALONE, sitting infront of the tv, watching alvin and the chipmunks(1), the others went to the room and played chess, computer n pepsi cola (with hands)...
this morning, me n my aunt made the ingredients for bread. fun! then maybe ltr making garlic bread, my favourite!
that's all for now, i cant watch my tv programmes coz the kids are watching Upin n Ipin... so i just go to the net, n see what else i can do... bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment