Wednesday, November 24, 2010

exams are coming.... =((

2 more hours to my first korean class!! whee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =D
let me see my calendar.. 2moro i've piano practical trial exam...ahh!! i'm gonna practise for a while later... last minute practise..
next week schedule is: 30/11/10-tues, cambridge speaking exam.. oh no!i dont like that exam!!!
02/12/10-thurs, piano practical exam..
the following week's schedule: 07/12/10-tues, cambridge written exam..
then after that, it's the real holiday for me!! woooohoooo!!!!!
actually i didn't really prepare for the exams... =) but i do try my best to get good results... all the best to me! XD
now only i know that the piano practical exam need to study the history of the pianist who played the song.. means the history of the song n a bit of the pianist..==


this!piece!of!paper! and others is in a book. 3 songs altogether... =(


i prefer reading this!! =DD

okay, gotta go... mum said eat some rice 1st before going there... =)
annyeong~~

No comments:

Post a Comment