Sunday, January 23, 2011

天天好天 is really awesomee!!!

I went to cinema with family on last thursday as it's a public holiday, and watched the Great Day--M'sia movie.. it's so great and touching.. i shed my tears when i was watching it... i just felt so real... so girls and boys, you all should really watch it.. SUPER FANTASTIC!! =D
after watching the movie, we went shopping! i didnt really buy a lot of clothes, but still fun shopping with mum.. and the BEST thing is, i didnt finish my homeworks that needed to pass up on the next day! so i went back at 9pm and started doing my homeworks, luckily i managed to finish. but the bad thing is, I had to rewrite my sejarah notes in the next day morning.. and mum said she wont bring me out next time if i dont finish my homework... i dont know why, but i felt hyper... hehe!!
my lovely friends gave me bday present on last tuesday.. IT WAS SUPER AWESOME! Personal Taste DVD!! although i watched it already, but i still love it because :
1) it's from my SUPER DUPER CUTE FRIENDS
2) it's LEE MIN HO! omgosh... as cute as my friends.. =D
i'll rewatch it whenever i have time... as i said, f4 life is hectic.. worse than f3...
besides the dvd, Emily also gave me a box of Ferrero Rocher..
THANK YOU ALL!!
---pictures----

16 chocolates from Emily~




thanks to kaykay, ken, mich, emily, weiying and jasmine! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment