Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HI.
yea I am not feeling good, mentally. 
so I thought blogging will make me happier.
hmm.. high school is gonna end, yesterday I imagined my days without my classmates/schoolmates. everyday I get to see my classmates,Kay,other friends, teachers in school.
after going to college, I am not gonna see them everyday like now.
every morning, I start my day by talking to whoever sitting infront of me. 
I cant do that in college as we dont have to line up. haha
It's not a bad thing, but it's like going into a new world, where we dont have to wear school uniforms, no spot checks, no penalties, no teachers warning you to cut your hair.
It is like a big part has become eternal memory, unless I have Alzheimer haha.
I am too used to these daily routine, I am sure I am going to miss these for few months.
Growing up, eh?
haha I will blog on the 31/12/12 about my 2012 life. Haha I think it is going to be interesting.

I shall go back to my books. 
12 more days to SPM
42 more days to holidays.
76 more days to college.

18 more minutes to 4pm. HAHA
byes.

어려워요, 그러나 내 힘들거야.

No comments:

Post a Comment