Monday, November 18, 2013

HAIIIIIII HELLO ANNYEONG!
It has been almost 3 months since I last blogged. I do miss blogging but sometimes I am so lazy to on the laptop and sign in....I know, too lazy HAHA

I'm still in exam period, 2 more papers and I am done with AS, which will happen only next week T.T thinking about having classes after AS makes me more sad, NO MOOD. I know, A2 will be tough and we need more preparations blah blah blah, but we need HOLIDAYS.REST.PLAY.LIFE. (Sorry I just blurt out what I want hahahaha) Doing Paper 1s everyday while everyone else is having holiday is not fun. Friends graduated from their pre-U courses and getting ready to enter university next year, me, being an A-Levels student need to suffer for 6 more months. No, I don't regret taking A-Levels, just a little, depressing. :(

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE TAIWAN TRIP AHAHAHA
After 11 months of studying and studying and studying, I appreciate more when it comes to travelling. Like, FINALLY I CAN SEE LIGHT COMING INTO MY LIFE HAHAHAHAA (sorry I know I am exaggerating) I.AM.JUST.THAT.HAPPY ;D

I miss playing dodgeball. I really do. It's not that I am good in it, but there's just this magnetic field between me and dodgeball. Maybe it's because I do not do sports when I was young, and dodgeball is my first sports that I have played in a competition, so it's like my first love(in sports) HAHA I really want to go for practices, but because of exams/transport issue, I can't. I hope I can join after my AS.

Too lazy to post pictures, and I think I shall continue with my past year papers. :(
bye blog, sorry for making you a boring blog. love you although you may hate me. <3 nbsp="" p="">love you guys(readers, if any.)
I sound so sad.
BYE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment