Thursday, October 14, 2010

at home today~~ ^^

school was so boring yesterday, we just have to give the textbooks back n sit in the hall for about 4 hours. so, me,kaykay,weiying,emily,michelle,jasmine,kennard,harkamal,raveena n pavitra were playing games. so fun, at least no need to sit down n listen to the teachers talking n talking. then, after recess,we went to the teachers' room. saw miss yvonne,bt her favourite student--kennard didnt go in n say hi to her, bad student. :)
i threw all the f1-3 books on tues, right after my chinese paper. now my study table is clean n tidy. love to see that, without textbooks n exercise books. all the revision book will be passed to my younger sis, haha, i'm so happy. but i dun think she will really read it,she's lazy... ^^
2day, kaykay n her friend will go to Adam Lambert's concert. hope they have fun~
no need to go school today,2moro n monday. next tues goin coz got talk on choosing the subjects next year. i dun wanna go school after that,but dunno my mum let ornot, coz she's like kind of angry with me,always stay at home n play comp. so, let's just see ba!
k lah, i'm goin to continue my 个人取向. annyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment