Monday, October 18, 2010

my ambition is....

On Saturday i was lying on my bed, thinking what is my ambition. I still cant figure out, but i wanna do something that can...help other people, no matter they are rich or poor. means everyone can afford to use or buy it. my sis suggested me to sell bread. well, if i were to sell bread, i need to come out with different new breads, means breads that arent in the market yet. so it will be special. but the thing is, i dont know how to bake. i know, but only a little. my mum asked me to go for actuarial(i think it's spelled like this),but i dont think i'll be interested in that. its all maths! and other stuffs. a piano teacher is a no-no to me. ahhh!!! i dunno lah, so hard to know what is my ambition. =(
then, i thought of this song : HOPE IS A DREAM THAT DOESN'T SLEEP-KYUHYUN(SUJU) from BREAD LOVE AND DREAM OST. meaningful right?? i love that song! ^^
okays then, later goin to michelle house, watching movies...
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment