Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY eve~~

went to Tesco yesterday, it's not really near from my grandma's house.. it tooks about 1 hour..
my uncle worked at the Medan Selera there..selling curry mee...it's super delicious!! seriously tasty!
i dont know why, i love to sleep in my grandma's house...although there aren't any air-conds in the house, but it's cooling at night... and hearing to the motorbikes' sound--brroooommmm, i felt like..erm..i dont know how to say..it's not noisy..but in KL it's super noisy..haha! i don't know... weird feeling...
every morning the chickens and hens that my grandma rare will start to "sing".. it's nice hearing their "voice"... their intonation can be funny sometimes.. u just can imagine what are they talking.. feel relaxed. =D
2moro's CNY..which means tonight we're having reunion dinner..love that! i like eating with a lot a lot of ppl..XD
just now my grandpa gave me money for my PMR results... the amount of money is quite a lot..although i feel happy, but i also felt sad...not to say sad actually.. it's because, my grandpa and grandma woke up very early(i have no idea what time as i'm still sleeping like a pig~!><)and they'll start to work... i'm not sure what is their job, it's like they go to some kind of pasar, and then sell the food...I THINK SO... so the money they've earned is limited..but they've gave me that money just now... the money is like almost 2-3days of their salary?? i dont know... they gave me a feeling like, they're giving me part of their salary...hard earn money.. i really thank them! me and my grandma/pa arent very close, we seldom talk..(i dont know why is it like that).. maybe because i dont really talk last time...now i'm trying to help them with cooking or cleaning the house..(i wont do this at home! teehee...) so, THANK YOU GRANDMA+GRANDPA~ LOVE YA! i miss my doggy... T_T
----pictures---- my uncle's stall.. yummy!!

hen eating coconut.. XD

rooster,handsome one! XD

hen's poo..(weiying:ewwww)^^

doggy!! so cute..guess what, she has 2 puppies~


No comments:

Post a Comment