Tuesday, February 15, 2011

love friends, love ice skating. love everything that happened today!

woohhh...just came back from Sunway pyramid... my butt hurts!
have fun with friends... REALLY!! omgosh... i remembered the feeling when i fell down... so pain.... but just stand up after falling down...like what Mich's said...XD
actually i don't really want Rachel to go
NZ, but that's good for her right? i should let her go so her future is brighter?(wow, so dramatic...) outside is raining, but it's sunny in my heart.... really enjoy the time with friends...
I wanted to learn ice skating le,...just the basic ones enough...but i'm kinda scared...the teacher and the pain... but if I'm scared of so many things, i cant do anything...so i should be brave...Aihz....
i hope the pain of my butt will disappear in 1-2 days.... HOPEFULLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment