Monday, December 24, 2012

Finally got to go to a country with four seasons, and it was during winter! SNOW!
First time in my life I see snow, as white as...snow white HAHAHA
Just let the pictures tell the story hehe

Kyoto Station Tower

First restaurant after reaching Japan.

Soju. Not nice la hahahha

Group photo at the first restaurant

heh me.=)

I call this, the fat bird. aka pigeon.hahaa

I find a lot of this kind of tree in Kyoto. so pretty.

first fried chicken we ate in Japan. SO TASTY.

Me. erm I don't look nice =(

My family. =)

I like this picture a lot. picturesque eh? HAHAHA

Kinkakuji temple

FOOD

Couple taking wedding photos beside the lake. SHO NICE!

Ducks.

\Cute monkey. I didn't see it, my dad took this picture.
So sorry, I'm lazy to upload the pictures. But I've uploaded all of them in Facebook, you can go and look there. Be patient as there are 1585 photos in total. hahaha

Currently in Singapore hehehe
Happy Christmas Eve!




No comments:

Post a Comment