Wednesday, December 5, 2012

my first post after SPM

HI!!!
ANNYEONG!
OHAYO!

SPM is finally over! Well, I have finished all my papers on Monday. SPM will officially end tomorrow. =)
We've been waiting for this moment for so long! Till now I still can't believe that everything is over. No more reading Sejarah, no more doing Mr Tan's BM karangans, no more going for tuitions after school, no more wearing apron-like-school-uniforms, no more listening to teachers complaining about our hair/badges. Secondary school's life has officially ended.

Stuffs I did after my Chinese paper :
- walked around school with my friends, went into 5SC1 classroom and talked about what we did in that year.
- went to mayyee's house and watched MAMA, discussed about the-big-thing. heh only she will know.
- watched 1 ep of Rooftop Prince, but it bored me 'cuz I've watched some part before.
- went for my first driving lesson in my life for 3 hours. fingers' skin peeled off a little, but it was fun.
- mayyee's bday surprise
- hahahaha idk what to type
- munjun's bday surprise
- yumcha at Ice Bowl
- watch When Love Walked In

yeah that's what I did for 1 and a half day after SPM. =D

Memories 2012 :
- going competitions and even get a prize
- going competitions for fun
- joined marathons
- had class party in my house
- my bday surprise in the canteen
- friends' bday surprise
- stayed back in school to gossip HAHA
- took pictures for school magazine
- played mafia in class
- went to Sunway Lagoon
- went to MTV worldstage and stood for 7 hours
- spoke to a Scottish lady for my Cambridge exam

too much to type out hahaha but overall 2012 is a great year. I've tried many things that I've not tried before.

2 more days and I'm going for a vacation to Japan!! I can't wait, I've always want to go to a country that has 4 seasons,especially during winter!!!
Friends and I actually planned to go somewhere and stay out, but I don't think it will happen. Time is limited and I don't think my parents let.
okay then, gonna watch my drama hahaha no la I've to live my 1 month holiday to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment