Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hmm I don't like to have the feeling that I am the only ones who cares/remembers.
It feels like everyone has abandoned it, threw it away like a rubbish, and there is only me who treasure it like gold.
And when you talk about it, no one cares. They are like, mehh that's nothing.

Weather changes, people change, you change, I change, too.
At one time you thought you know him/her well.
Now, you barely can understand what is hidden in their words.
At one time, he/she used to talk to you(not chatting,like ask about stuffs that they want to know about you).
Now, he/she doesn't even say HI to you when they saw you.
At one time, he/she was the friend whom you talked to the most.
Now, both of you are like strangers.

Stepping into college life makes me realise that making good friends isn't easy as you grow up. It isn't impossible, but just not easy.

Nick Vujicic says to love everyone in your life. I am trying. :D
Love doesn't mean giving hugs/kisses, it is just giving and taking, and also putting yourselves in their shoes.
(Okiambeingsoidkwhattodescribemyselfsoishalljuststop)

Continue studying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment