Thursday, May 23, 2013

Stayed at home today instead of going to college.
Did nothing except watching tv and lying down.
Oh wait I wrapped my books! (Like finally)
Lying down on the sofa, doing nothing makes me feel good, it's not boring, it's relaxing. :)

Dad:"later if you are free, vacuum the floor since the kakaks are not coming this week, then I mop the floor at night. Ok?"
Me:"yeah okay."
Dad:"you know how to use the vacuum cleaner ornot?"
HAHA COME ON DAD. ofc I do!

"When was the last time your dad says 'I am so proud of you'?"
Hmm he never did? Or maybe, they never did.
They are happy when I achieved something, but they didn't really say that.
Am I asking too much if I want them to just praise me and give me a hug, instead of just 'wahh so clever' and period? Idk why but it feels like they are just 敷衍-ing me. Sighh :(

Once something has happened frequently, has it become a routine as well?

I shouldn't be sad on these little things right? So what if no one acknowledges me?
I know. God knows. That's enough. :)

Still have got lots more to learn.
Life.

Love.Intelligence.Faith.Enthusiasism.

Ok I just simply made that out. Hahah

Off to vacuuming the floor! Vrooommmmm xD

No comments:

Post a Comment