Saturday, July 27, 2013

My first hiking experience is extremely fun hahhahaha

Went to Broga Hill yesterday, it's a trip organised by Sun-U Student Council, and since we have always wanted to plan a trip to Broga but it never work, so I have decided to join this instead hahaha

We left KK at 2.30am, Emily's dad fetch May Yee and me to college(Thanks uncle!). We left college at 3.40am and reached Broga at around 5am. The sandwich they provided is nice! The best sandwich I have ever eaten in my whole life HAHAHAA okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it's really a GOOD sandwich. We then started climbing the mountain at 5.20am.

That time it's still dark so we have to hold the torchlight while hiking. After walking for a while, I felt a little tired already(hate my stamina laaa), but I didn't stop. I stopped once only to drink 100plus as I don't want to be dehydrated and topple down the hill HAHAHA

The journey to the first peak is seriously tiring. I am not confident in my own balancing skills, so I had to crawl/kneel down/grab trees/rope to go up the slopes.

NOW THIS PART.
There's one part where it is really slippery, no rocks/rough part to step on, and yes, I was stuck there. I turned behind and realised there were lots of people were behind me, I felt so bad for causing the traffic but I really couldn't climb up. Then there's one female infront of me, she used her torchlight and asked me, "can you see?" I was like, "I can see but I can't go up." I was really panic that time hahaha
THEN
I saw a hand appeared infront of me, I looked up, a guy with his face glowing(due to his torchlight HAHA) asking me to hold onto him(AWWWW AHAHAHHA) And then I did. I was worry that I would pull him down but luckily I did not. After going up that slope, I thanked him sincerely and continued my journey. JUST WANT TO SAY, that unknown guy was like an angel at that time with glowing face, I don't know what will happen if no one is there to pull me up. THANK YOU! :D

after reaching the first peak, we rested there for quite a long time. We didn't know that there would be so many people continuing to the second/third/fourth peak AHAHA then we finally decided to continue to the third peak when it's around 7am+. Wanted to go to the fourth peak but worried that the time was not enough. :( but anyhow, we still felt happy and satisfied with our accomplishment as a first-timer.

Going down the hill is another challenge. You know, I'm tall, centre of gravity is so high that makes me felt unstable. I was so scared that I would slipped and roll down the hill HAHAHA(vivid imagination eh?) so I went down as slow as a turtle, making MayYee, Zhi Jie and Sze Phing waited for me. All of them are so kind, they offered me help and kept on motivating me. I FEEL SO LOVED HAHAHAH I didn't know that Zhi Jie is quite strong. I held on his shoulder/arm when I went down few slopes. Glad that I didn't push him down the hill HAHAHA

Overall this trip is fun la! OH AND EMILY AND HER FRIENDS WENT UP ALL THE WAY TO THE 4TH PEAK *CLAPS* SO PROUD OF THEM AHHAHAHA

Hope to go again with friends hahaha must invite some of the strong guys to go to pull us up if we can't. HAHA

Pictures time!
We can still see the moon when we reached the first peak. :D

The night-morning sky


WAIT FOR IT



WELCOME, THE SUN!


that is the first peak, took this when I was on the third peak.

first peak full with ant-like human ahhaha



LOVE THIS.
May Yee and me

We set foot on the rock!

May, Me and Zhi Jie

Me taking picture of Zhi Jie taking picture of Sze Phing and Yong Quan.

Us in da bus


寂寞的背影 HAHAHA credits:May

Me, Emily(after coming down to 3rd peak from 4th peak HAHA) and May.
heehee HALO? credits to May


May, Me, Yong Quan, Sze Phing and Zhi Jie

Me and Sze Phing


Zhi Jie and me.


wanted to do the jump shot but failed. so ended up like this HAHAHAHA


erhhh product? HAHAHA had this with May @ Delicious




No comments:

Post a Comment