Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blogging in college using phone again hehe

Today I feel so tired and don't feel like doing anything, but exams and exams came and knocked me hard, asking me not to be lazy. Just had Physics practical mock exam this morning, I improves by being able to finish the experiments, but not sure about the answers haha but at least I improved!

I think by the end of today my stomach will contain a lot of bread. Due to this morning's exam,(well I didn't know it starts at 8am), I managed to eat only one bread. I finished the other one at 10.15am, which made me not to feel hungry during my lunch break. So I decided to buy bread for lunch. 4 breads. -.-

A-Levels is fun, but stressful at the same time. Now I am considering whether to take SAT or not during the end of this year. Now I realised being able to daydream is a wonderful thing to do. HAHA

Okay I shall continue revising, sigh still so sleepy. Envy the FIA-ians who are having break starting today.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment