Monday, May 16, 2011

0330 PM

it's 3.30pm now~seriously, the hot sun will really dry you up...
I felt so good after doing the houseworks(wash plates+dry clothes)...myself...
I feel like I'm independant and can do something without others' help... haha made me think of moral's nilai--berdikari...
but, one thing I hate about drying the clothes is, the sun made me sweaty again, after my bath!
BUT again, it's like I've been exercising for 2-3 hours because of the sweat.. XD
okays enough of the sweat...
now only I realised that, I had forgotten to write something(important?) for my physics procedure--the apparatus is shown as above... I hope it wont affect my marks...
tomorrow's Wesak Day, gonna go pray(bai bai) and come home and study...
Add Maths on Wed, Biology on Thursday, Physics on Fri...
Biology worries me the most! better start reading now! bye and have a nice day!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Rachel
happy birthday to you!
HAPPY SWEET 16, MY DEAR RACHEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment