Saturday, May 14, 2011

eyes are closing....

woke up 3am Friday morning... and guess what, I'd forgotten to brush my teeth.. I only realised when I was going to have my breakfast.. haha! too sleepy to realise..
and yea, 2.30am this morning...but slept again! slept while I was lying on the sofa, lying on the floor, and even sitting on the floor.... but I still managed to read some... hehe!
on wednesday, Sem asked kaykay and me, who's our favourite artist...kaykay said SHINee, and I said Lee Min Ho... then I asked teacher who he likes.. "MY WIFE" he said... then I said, "I mean, which star you like?"  "MY WIFE IS MY STAR".. I was like, awwwww...so sweeeet... haha! he doesnt looks mature...very childish sometimes..haha! but he's so funny.... like him to be my Sem! XD
okays... better open my books and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment