Friday, May 20, 2011

世界末日? 不要啦!

FINALLY! physics is over!!!!! I really feel like crying yesterday when I was studying physics..
chemistry p1+p2, chinese and biology are left... (and sivic and pjk...=.=) THEN FINISH!!!
HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! XD
just now Mr.Tan's tuition was...fun? haha! it's the first time he do this sort of presentation thingy... maybe he realised that this will make the class more fun... =D
I just wanted to thank him so much! even though his piles of homeworks are always literally killing me, but after the results are out, those hardworks are really worth it... 先苦后甜... =)
I prefer 先苦后甜,not 先甜后苦... hehe! it's tough... but, whose life is easy? everyone leads a tough life... so no point sitting down in the sofa and stare at those "study stuffs"... (but sometimes I do... =D)
now life is just so busy, and I realised 2 things : one. sleeping is good! really good! two.daydreaming is an awesome activity to do.... XD
I dont know why but a lot of ppl said that tomorrow's end of the world.... why suddenly from 2012 change to 21/05/2011? hmmm...I'm scared... but I cant do anything... =(
I dont want to die so fast... I'm only 16! I want to experience work life. I want to drive a car. I want to go Korea..I want to do a lot of things!
so PEOPLE! START SAVING THE WORLD! AND STOP OPEN-BURNING! THE AIR IS REALLY TERRIBLE
为什么你们要那么自私?! 为什么要夺走全部人的性命?你们不能也无权这么做!

No comments:

Post a Comment