Saturday, March 12, 2011

cut my hair! T.T

AHHH!! cut my hair just now... actually only cut about 3 cm.. BUT, the barber said my hair was unhealthy.. so gotta cut shorter.. so sad... even though i didnt wear specs, i saw my long hair was cut by the sharp scissors... and then it dropped onto the floor... my hair~~ i havent even say goodbye to them..
luckily they didnt cut it super short, i still can tie my hair... like in form 2, i think... haihz... now my head is like, super light... haha..not heavy as last time..=) but my weight didnt decrease.. =(
OHMYGOSH!IHAVENTDOMRTAN'SHOMEWORK!!ANDCHINESEESSAY!! felt so lazy now... haihz... i need someone to talk to, but i'm afraid i'll waste their time listening to my craps.. sorry if i've been selfish or evil or mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment