Sunday, March 20, 2011

wannabe photographer..

went to McD yesterday night.. I'm not gonna upload Ashroff's photos because I took photos with Kennard's camera... now i wanted a camera.. but it's so expensive and i'm sure mum wont buy me 1..haihz..
what if 2012 is gonna happen?? would you spend money to buy ship ticket or just stay here and die? i think i'd choose the 2nd option... you would be lonely if you buy tickets and go to an unknown place... I'm scared of death, but what to do? the Earth is getting angry... so now i'll do everything i wanted to do(i'll try, still need to courage...).. so i wont regret later..
okay so pictures i took using MACRO.. =)
lying on the sofa, looking at it... this is the second book, and i'm gonna use the third book.. O.o

trying out the NEW function(to me) -- MACRO

love this one!


haha, sis's parrot.. =)

keep quiet, OR ELSE...

No comments:

Post a Comment