Friday, March 11, 2011

mixture of feelings....

I'm feeling sad now... haihz... why does this kind of things always happened to me?! always having a hope in the beginning, then at last things will be vanished... IF SOMETHING WONT HAPPEN IN THE END, WHY GIVE ME SUCH A HIGH HOPE?? this happened for more than 3 times already! why always wanna torture me with this? maybe good things just wont happen on me??
well...i'm talking about changing my school... actually planning to go ace-edventure.. but i think, i'll keep the money for college.. but still, i really wanted to go ace... i'm so excited about it at first, but when i decided not to go, i felt down... it does has good points for not going to that school(tuition), but i still need time to go back to normal..no worries, i'm still a human being.. XD yea so.. i guess i just need the time...
when i told my friends that i might be leaving, all of them were like, so sad... i'm kinda happy coz THERE ARE people that will miss me... awwww.... love them forever!!
so now i get to stay with them, it's a good thing right? yea...think positive...TRYING...

No comments:

Post a Comment