Saturday, March 26, 2011

FINALLY! RESULTS ARE OUT! YIPEEE

AHHH!!! I GOT A MERIT FOR MY GRADE 8 PRACTICAL EXAM! I'm happy and I'm sad.. happy because i got a merit, sad because 4 more marks to distinction... FOUR! eeshh.. but I didnt expect to get merit, coz i passed my grade 6 by 2 marks! glad i passed.. =)
so now left with theory.. I HATE THEORY! so many things to memorise and i havent read any of them.. and school studies are driving me crazy... tuition homeworks!!! i guess form 4 life will pass super duper fast.. coz everyday is a hectic day..
i gave my name for OMK.. i dont know whether I could answer 1 of the questions, but i just wanna try.. just wanna see how hard is it.. hahha! so i wont be sad even though I cant answer any of them.. no high expectation=no disappointment....
on the last wednesday, my physics teacher didnt enter the class, so all the students were sitting in different groups and started talking and playing.. Raakesh, Raveena, Harkamal, Wong, Theerthana joined me,kay,weiying,jasmine,sweekim and ken... so we're talking bout the FUTURE! hahhaha.. raakesh said he knows how to predict our future.. yea so he talked bout that.. and it's really funny when he was talking..his expression was sometimes exaggerating, but it's funny..=) we're talking bout future careers, future husband/wives..
THE FUNNIEST PART WAS,we asked raakesh what's his ideal type.. then he said:"i like girls with hair.." then all of us burst out laughing.. it sounded wrong... then only he realised why were we laughing.. then he explained it's the hair on the head... HAHA... all the fun-ness was vanished when teacher came.. haha
I love SMKKK because my friends are there, but i hate SMKKK because of the system+some teachers..(hope the teachers wont see this, THIS IS JUST MY FEELINGS..)
the "wannabe photographer", is just a title.. i wont be a photographer, but just the one who love to take photo.. i'm trying to take better photos... =) and i'm saving money to buy a COOL camera! XD
okays... PICTURE!


haha! Chang Min frm TVXQ in Paradise Ranch...


OOO! DONT TOUCH!


tick-tock-tick-tock


PHYSICS!!! i forgotten all those definition and the facts about it! HELP ME!!



LOOK AT THESE BOOKS! WHEN CAN I STOP READING THEM??

I rather read these... they're much more awesome than the previous ones... =)

okays! gotta go and find materials for chinese oral test! what should i talk about?? THE ANSWER IS: I-D-O-N-T-K-N-O-W-!

BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment