Saturday, July 9, 2011

Emily! =)

Last tuesday, we planned a last-minute-surprise party for our dear Emily. and guess what? it was done sucessfully! hooray!
we love you emily!

she's cute!!!

teeheehee
She was reallys shocked by us.. hahaha! we love it! And I don't know why, when we sang the happy birthday song, my tears almost rolled out... hahaha managed to suck it back though... maybe because it's too touching.. haahhaa

When to koko this morning, and we did casualty faking.. means making fake wounds.. and it was seriously disgusting... I've taken some photos, but I don't want to post it here, but I posted it in fb, so go and check it out if you want... WARNING: IT'S REALLY REALLY DISGUSTING!
I think I've became bravier? because when I saw blood last time, I wouldn't be able to stand up anymore, I would sit down because my legs had lost the energy to stand...
but now, still scared of blood, but not like last time..
I think I won't be scared when I helped the others to clean the wound, but if I stand aside and see people bleeding, I would half-faint! >.<

Later going to kay's house to practise our drama.... then off to cambridge! wew.. another busy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment