Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello blog! =D

I didn't update my blog for more than a month! I didn't realise that.... haha by the way, hello bloggie! I'm back!!
I felt so good after the test, I want to just sleep for the whole day after that. But after 1 second, I realised that I can't do that... I have a lot of homeworks to do... But still, I love the after-exam-mood... Wheehee!!
Now I can sleep >7 hours, play more etc... LOVE IT! XD
And good news! I got my For That Day by Low Kay Hwa.. I'm gonna start reading it maybe today, or tomorrow... yayy!
I have 3 episodes left for City Hunter, and I might start watching Lie To Me.. haha my pleasure=watching dramas.. =D

A gift from Raveena.. Taj Mahal @ India

I got expelled from Tharmanathan College... HA

Fried Maggie Mee + egg by me! =D
Sorry if I have offended you... I really didn't do it on purpose... =)
okays! I'm gonna meet the City Hunter! XD byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment