Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good Luck!

okay, first of all, good luck to my friends that are going for the audition of K-pop Talent Show. hwaiting!
next week will be my 2nd term test, and I haven't really start my revision... I'm going to start on Monday. =) good luck to me! hehe
oh yea, the last part of Harry Potter is out! I wanted to watch it but I didn't watch the front ones.. So I might borrow weiying's dvd and then watch the last one.. AFTER EXAM TEST... BAH.. who cares.. XD
now I've done my english and bm aural.. left with chinese ones.. the most difficult ones... haihz... BUSY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
so here's my plan for the year-ene-exam.. I'm going to start 1 week after my August holidays. I don't know whether it'll work or not, but just planned this... I hope it will.. =)
okay, I want to watch City Hunter now, so bye! =)
by the way, I like Justin Robinett and Michael Henry singing together... they are so awesome and amazing and talented and nice and... THUMBS UP! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment