Saturday, July 2, 2011

ohmygawd, so tired!!
Thursday sports day, today 1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia running day.. my legs are so pain... I even got sunburnt! I hate that, it makes my skin hurts, and red, and black, and weird... Suddenly I felt that I've done something great, haha save people and got sunburnt..
when I helped a boy to clean his wound, I felt the pain also, like when I put Dettol and yellow lotion... But it must be done so that the wound won't get worse.. and it's pain! ouch!
not only my face and my hands, even the skin of my head(scalp?) also became red.. whenever I washed my hair, I'll feel the pain.. uhhh..just go off as fast as possible..
overall, I enjoy saving people! =)
love this clock.. =)

my duty place.. O.o

look at the audience seat.. not that full though..

hi weiying! =)
Today, we passed up our NiE magazine.. I felt kinda guilty because I didn't really do anything, only gave some ideas...and comments.. Thursday they're suffering at Ken's house, I wanted to go but the sports day ended too late.. sorry girls,and guy..
City Hunter jjang! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment