Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello, I am here again to blog before class haha this time it's before Maths class. ;)

Today is not a good morning, few things happened straight within half an hour.
1) snoozed alarm and continued sleeping, luckily mum woke me up.
2) few minutes I left my house, realised that I didn't bring my lab coat, ran upstairs and got it.
3) after wearing my shoes, realised that I forgot to bring hairband, took off shoes and went into my room to get it.
4) in the car,water bottle's cap not tight, water spilled out and wet my pants and shirt and my books.
5) want to sleep but someone in the car shown me a zombie photo -.- (but I still managed to sleep for a little while. :D )
6) thought I charged my phone yesterday night, but the plug wasn't working, so now my phone battery is only 32% :(

I hope there will not be any more for today.

Tired.
Feeling weird, physically and mentally.


No comments:

Post a Comment