Monday, April 29, 2013

These few days I have been wondering why didn't I be active in Sports, and now I think I sort of found out one of the reasons.

Mum used to say this to me :" be careful, don't injure your hand, later you can't play the piano anymore." Maybe this is why she doesn't really asks me to learn sports, like learn from a coach. I don't blame her, it is quite true though, but now I really want to take up a sport and learn it from a coach. I think it will be fun ;D

Went to work for the first time yesterday, the kids are so cute, I can see future handsome lads in my class HAHAHA it was tiring but quite fun too. Looking forward to the next class.(I hope so HAHA)

Gotta study now so thats all. Heh ;)

By the way, I really think that I can sense something really easily sometimes, women's instinct HAHAHA

안녕!

No comments:

Post a Comment