Thursday, April 11, 2013

HELLOOO

It's been a very long time since I last blogged. I miss blogging but, can't find the time to blog and there's always too many stuffs to blog about.

Just finished my Maths class and am waiting for 2 of my friends and then I can go home already *yay*

Many things happened in this 3+months. Thinking about career(as always), college activities, decisions, studies, exams etc. But I think I still can handle this. *claps*

Don't want to be long-winded, I have just did something I never do before in my life!
I ACTUALLY WENT FOR A BLOOD DONATION FEW DAYS AGO.
I am kinda sick now after the donation, probably because it's my first time, and they took out 450ml of blood from my body. ._. I am happy to know that my blood is healthy, but I'm not a blood-supply machine la. BUT ANYWAY, I felt so proud of myself xD

Clerance decided to switch college. I was also thinking about it but, I am really worried that I won't get all the good lecturers. I am quite lucky to have such good lecturers now in Sunway, so I don't want anything to change. I shall just study hard and get more scholarships hehehehe

I am suppose to go for a camp tomorrow, but Petronas Interview event came out so last minute-ly and I have no choice but to ask for refund for the camp. =( I took a long time to decide whether to go to this camp though. :( but this is life I guess, unexpected events pop out and you have to decide.

AND YES, I HATE MAKING DECISIONS.

so, just good luck for my interview on Saturday, not going to have high expectations.

that's all for now, going to get ready to go home and study. -.-

PS: I'm typing this in Multimedia Zone, Sunway College. feel so....awkward hahaha like everyone can see what I am typing LOL

PPS: I miss high school. A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment