Monday, April 15, 2013

Twitter is too open these days, so I decided to blog like I tweet HAHA. Since not many people know I blog. Just wanna spill stuffs out without people thinking that I am annoying. (SO THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF BLOGGING! HAHA)

Sometimes I am thinking, am I a burden to anyone else in this world? Like they can't wait for me to get out of their sight. if yes, I am so sorry to be a burden. I just wanna make friends that I can trust and tell them all my problems. Like an ideal best friend(like ideal gas, everything is perfect HAHA) but it seems impossible. Best friends have their lives, have their problems too. They can't handle two persons' problem at a same time, too tiring. :(

Some people are really realistic, you are smart/get good results/hardworking, they will stick to you. If not, they don't really care about you. But these aren't real friends, are they?

I don't want to isolate myself with others, like what I used to do in primary school/high school. But, you won't know what others are thinking inside their heart(or brain?). One second they are good towards you, another second they changed their attitude.

Early in the morning and I already have so much thoughts. Pfft I shall continue my Chemistry studies. TOMORROW TESTS OMG

PS: I really feel sad for not being able to go to the camp. Really.

PPS: I really thank WeiYing and KayKay for going to the camp with me when I was form 2, first camp in my life and I love going to camp since then
I wonder when can we go to camp together again. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment