Thursday, August 20, 2009

At Kay Kay's hse...

Hi, again!!! I m at kay kay's hse again... For??? project...
Rachel join us today... everything becomes DIFFERENT from yesterday....
I m too boring inside, so i come out frm kay kay's room n use d comp...
My eardrum is goin to burst... Kay kay n rachel shout at each other...
They scream soooooo loud... Pity wei ying, she sits beside them....
I sit behind them... then they have pillow fights.... We(weiying, kennard n me) as d audience...
They play till non stop... haihz, i think they are being too tired after doin projects... They are releasing their stress.... ^^
ltr, i m goin out with them to cycle around Canal Gardens... FUN!!!
yesterday, we went out with mun jun also!! we met him at d centre of d road... I took some photos of him n others... see d next blog...



No comments:

Post a Comment