Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So sad...

*sobs* today, i got a very very bad news, one of my fren, she was suspected tat she got H1n1... The doctor in the clinic says it is positive... N then, newest news... she was confirmed got H1N1... But, she is stable... I m so scared.... Haihz... Hope she get well soon... miss her...
BTW, i brought camera to school today... I took photos for sejarah project... Hav fun taking picture!!! Wei Ying n Kay Kay, the 2 perasan girl keep on taking photos of themselves.... LOL!! 2day, Kennard din go to school, coz... he....LAZY!!! What kind of prefect is him???
I m not goin to school start from 2moro, coz of H1N1... Yay!!!
Pity KayKay... She sooooo lonely... SHE IS A LONE, LONELY, LONER!!! haha...
I m goin to kay kay's hse to do project, yeah!!! wif wei ying!! more fun!!! haha...
kk, stop here... byebye, goodnight !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment