Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HELLOOOO!!! ^^

Hello everyone!!! ^^ ==
Me, my family n my cousins went back to Taiping last Saturday(22/8) n come back on Monday(24/8)...
Its a little boring there, but i also have fun!! I keep on taking photos, coz too boring...
When I reach there, it is already afternoon, so, we decided to go for lunch. We hav seafood for lunch. Got PRAWNS, "LALA", "HAR KO", FISH n more... AND....
d next morning, my hands n my legs got rashes on it!!! ARGHHHH!!!! coz of allergy...
I m allergic to seafood, but dunno which of them... so, bad luck... it's sooooo itchy!!! *sobs*
my grandma put medicine on my skin... many types of them, but none of them can stop d itch!!!
so, i went to see a doctor when i came back to Kota Kemuning... the doctor gave me medicine, again!!! ==
well, see some pictures then.... in d nex post...

No comments:

Post a Comment