Sunday, August 16, 2009

Long time no see!!! ^^

I din sign in since last...erm...wednesday...
Too busy doin the homeworks n projects...
I din go to school on friday n saturday also, coz... SICK AGAIN!!
So, I went to the clinic again, n take medicines again... *boring!!*
I dont want to go to school 2moro, coz got assembly...
My frens n me suspected 2 Claderia is the dirtiest class in d week...
I DONT WANT TO PICK UP RUBBISH!!!
but, no choice, gotta go school... *sobs*
btw, I m watching a China movie, its about young ppl playing their music, it is a nice movie, but i cant watch it everyday, coz it is 6pm-7pm... so sad... *sobs* again...
well, i will stop here... Byebyebyebye!!!!
PS:I think I cant sign in the blog everyday, coz no time... Maybe only once a week... *sobs* again n again....

No comments:

Post a Comment