Monday, August 10, 2009

I m sick...


Sobs... I got cough and fever... But, luckily my temperature not higher than 38...

I am suffering... eat porridge and plain rice with egg... Everything seems to be tasteless...

I am soooo sick, I need to stay in the house...

The doctor asked me to rest for 3 days... If still fever-ing, then need to go to the clinic again. SCARY!!

I felt bored at home, watch tv, then do folio, then sleep, then eat, then watch tv again... So boring!

I miss my frens... Kay Kay and Wei Ying is my life root... Cant smile without them... ^^

I also miss Rachel and Michelle and all my frens...

Hope to get back to school as soon as possible... Good luck to me!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. hey hey hey!1 of my life roots!use my word arh!herh!cheong sui lei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we are together mah, so nvm lah!!! hehe, frens.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh...so touching...even my name is inside...sososososososososo touching. hehe=] LOLx

    ReplyDelete