Wednesday, December 1, 2010

exams exams exams..

yay! my cambridge speaking test just over yesterday... the examiner was very kind and friendly.. the questions they asked was not really difficult, but, the thing is i'm nervous, so... not so good.. i dont know lah! over means over... =D
so tomorrow is my piano practical exam... uhh!! i'm so scared!! those songs are so fast, and if i start to get nervous, i cant play it right! goshh... what am i goin to do???? just try my best then... my friend told me that the examiner is an old lady, and she's kind.. so, maybe i can chat with her?? hahaha!! XD
i have to wake up early 2moro, because my exam place is in PJ.. dad said traffic very heavy in the morning.. ahh!! i cant fail my exam! it's too expensive to fail..=(
okay then, good luck to me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment