Friday, December 24, 2010

Singapore Day 2

today=shopping day XD
went to Orchard Road just now... there're a lot of shopping malls there... so me, my family and my aunt went to Paragon first... then we went to Takashimaya, then to ION.. so now my feet is super pain... but i bought a bag--purple Kipling. thank you mum! =D
i love S'pore so much! actually if you dont convert the currency, the things in s'pore is very cheap! haihz, i wanna stay in s'pore after SPM... if i could..
here are some pictures, not much coz spent all the time shopping.. XD


this is their decoration... not really nice this year.. but still okay.







Mercedes~







teddy christmas tree~










the tallest christmas tree i've ever seen,in Takashimaya...










my tired feet...

going out to eat dinner... yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment