Monday, December 6, 2010

I miss my laptop~~

oh gosh!! my laptop was sent to the service centre on saturday and i only can take it back after 1-2 weeks!!! i on my comp on friday, then it suddenly "Poof", screen became black and i cant on it anymore! so i think something burnt inside... or the hardware or bla bla bla..computer stuff... Life is so boring without PPS!! i only can use my mum's laptop but i dont like it, because i cant watch the dramas i want... =(
I shouldn't buy Acer... ahhh!!! really going crazy... holiday without my laptop and dramas is so..oo..oo boring!! hope i can get back my laptop ASAP!!!!!
2moro's my Cambridge Written Test... =( last exam of year 2010! =D
my piano teacher told me that the piano practical exam result will be released before Christmas! that's super fast... it's almost the same time as PMR... gosh... hope both also can get good results~

No comments:

Post a Comment