Thursday, December 2, 2010

my Grade 8 Piano Practical Exam........

ahhh!!! piano exam just now... i was so scared when i reached the examination place... my hands were cold and stiff... i keep on reading the infos about the composers until the examiner came.. she said 'hi' to me when she saw me sitting on a sofa... she was cute~ ^^
i made some mistakes that i usually wont make... and i think my sight reading was bad... i chose a slow one but i end up with playing it quite fast... i dont know why...
and the aural test, i've got 2 questions wrong... and actually 1 of them was the easy one, i just dont know why i cant get it right!!!
i think i got all correct for the questions bout the composers.. the examiner even asked me when D Scarlatti was born... lol.. luckily i read that!
to be honest, i feel that i wont fail this exam, but what if i really fail??
if i think that i'm not gonna fail, then i really fail, i would be very very sad and dissapointed.. but if i think that i'm gonna fail, then i passed my exam, then means i'm gonna feel sad for 3 months??!! so should i be +ve or -ve????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment