Sunday, December 26, 2010

Singapore Day 4

today is Boxing Day... mum and my 3 other aunts went to Orchard Road(i think), shopping of course... so the childrens and uncles stayed at home... due to the boringness, i surfed the net to find some places to go... =D
actually yesterday night, i planned to go to the Escape Theme Park, but, my "friend" came, so...cancelled... so, PLAN B! to the East Coast Park!
we went to the beach there, a lot of ppl there because today's weekend...
so here're some pictures.


this is...erm...i dont know what is that, it's something me and my cousins made, this thing took us almost 1/2 hour.. so tired...


this is super beautiful! my little cousin drew it... artistic!


nice weather~ =D


feet in sand... ><

that's all... didnt really take a lot of pictures, busy building sandcastle, although it's not castle... hehe!
gonna go back m'sia next 2 days... i dont want!! i'll surely miss s'pore...

No comments:

Post a Comment