Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time just passes by.. you wont even realise it..

OMG! Time just passed by so fast... now only i realised that my piano exam is on next wednesday! and i cant really answer the past year questions... I AM SO DEAD... I planned to put all my school works a side and concentrate on piano 1st... but there're a lot of Mr.Tan's homeworks to do.. how am I gonna study? mum always says i should use the computer-time to study..I know..I'm kinda wasting time now..but I need to relax la! I'll really go insane if I dont relax...
Went to McD just now to have my breakfast... then I saw a woman(i think), wearing a headphone..that headphone is kinda cute as it's small and it's blue! hahaha.. so i told mum that costs about RM100-300.. then she asked me to save money and buy for myself.. actually I dont really need a headphone.. now all I want is, 1) a new hp, reason : memory not enough, always shut down by itself.
only this.. although I really want a camera, but that comes 2nd.. a hp is more useful.. hahaha...
~do you ever feel like a plastic bag?~ my answer is no..but i want to feel like a plastic bag, just let the wind take me to a place..no need to think where to go, what to do.. =)
another SAD news... mich might be changing to Ace..I really feel like changing.. plus I met Cheryl at Charmian's bday party yesterday, and she told me about the fun-ness at Ace.. I still cant get over the sadness.. just hope form 5 ends faster...(but i dont want! after form 5, me and my friends will be apart..)
i dont know why, but last friday, when i was at school, i suddenly feel very sad, not because i cant go to Ace.. I just feel sad because no one was paying attention to me when i was talking to them... I was like talking to the wall! then after that i didnt talk anymore...it's like no one will notice my existence.. i know i'm being small-gas, but i just feel sad...
AND i miss Rachel and Kai Xin~  hope they're doing good outside! =)
--Pictures--
 life's brief candle.. XD
 my reward for getting merit for piano exam =) GELATO FRUITY=AWESOME
guess who is this.. ANDY LAU haha.. i'm not his fan, my mum is.. =)

not much pictures this week, too busy..
i hope LMH will come again.. Etude House! hahaha! okays.. wanna watch my drama.. I feel like watching 高清三国... wait till holiday.. i will watch.. hahaha! but LMH's drama comes first, as always.. =)

2 comments:

  1. eh,really ah we didn't notice?sorry..btw,posts are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thank you! nevermind... omgosh I only saw your comment after 11 days... O.o

    ReplyDelete