Monday, August 1, 2011

an evening in my garden

I've done my moral project--kerja amal... it's actually just taking photos but the angles are important because I'm not doing it for real, only for photo purpose.. haha!
My sister helped me to take all those photos, yea so.. thank you.. =D
I had fun in my garden, and I've the ease to go out and cycle around.. but I need to print my photos and write my moral essay. So, I'll keep that for tomorrow or day after tomorrow or 2 days after tomorrow.. =)
I shall rest to the fullest for maybe 2-3 weeks, then I'll have to start my engine..
It won't be long, but I still have year end holidays! that's when I play 100%! hahaha keep the best to the end! XD
I hope I won't be isolated because of my results.. Once again, I'm not smart,really not, just that I really put in quite a lot of effort in studying to enjoy the so-called-satisfaction.. although that satisfaction will fade off after some time, but it's some sort of motivation to keep me moving. =)

<3 this plant

heehee

XD

goodbye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment