Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quiz Pintar Matematik 2011

Just came back from MSU(Management and Science University), felt so tired... I've been there since 8 in the morning, that means I was at MSU for 10 hours! half of my day just *pfft* gone...
And seriously, maths geniuses are all around the state.. haha this quiz was participated by schools in Selangor and N.9... they are so crazy, super duper fast in answering maths questions.
We, as SMKKK's representatives, didn't even go to the semi-finals.. Hmmm... IT'S NOT ALL OUR FAULT! what they asked is for form 5 students. teachers are supposed to send 4 form 5 students for that quiz.. I don't know why teacher called for form 4... all those terms, eg. angle of depression/elevation, magnitude etc etc.. I've seen those words before, but I don't know what are their meanings and what to do.. so, I'm not that sad for not going into the semi-finals. maybe next year, I'll get myself prepared, if teacher is willing to give me the chance.
I think questions during the semi-finals and final(some) are easier than the preliminary round ones. AGAIN, they asked a lot of end-of-form-4-syllabus-questions...
MSU is a nice university. Its hall isn't as big as University of Malaya, but its design is nicer than UM ones. haha but I don't want to go into that uni because there isn't courses that I want. XD
Maths geniuses in the final... I wish I could be like them one day.. =)

one side of MSU building.

unique huh? I like the curve.. =D

the sun shone on me.

Looks like a pass for the staffs in MSU.. hahahaha it's not...

No comments:

Post a Comment