Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Smurf Day! =D

Hey peeps. Just came back from the smurfing fun physics tuition.
Yes.I watched The Smurfs. It was so touching and funny. I almost cried when I watched the touching part. which part? nahh, go watch yourself. =)
by the way, I liked the part where Odile called Gargamel, Garbagemen. HAHA he was thrown into a garbage area though. =D

Yesterday was Malaysia Day, (Happy Malaysia Day!) my dad, my mum, my sis and me went to Sunway Pyramid. I didn't buy anything, just tried on some clothes and looked at the mirror and changed back my own clothes and put them back. Surprisingly, I found it kinda fun because you get to wear clothes for free! although not all of them will be yours, but that few seconds(or maybe minutes) will sometimes give me satisfaction(I don't know on what. haha).
Oh and I had dinner at T-Bowl. Everything there is related to toilet stuffs. Their food was okay, nothing special actually. Their chocolate ice cream really looks like poo. HA there's a toothbrush on their menu,too! The whole concept is cute, but if they have their own food, like they create one themselves, it will be better. haha I know I'm talking like a business consultant. sorry.

I miss watching dramas laaa... like seriously(I was about to use smurfingly..aha), these days were just books. Supposed to be. But I tweet via phone. But no dramas. =(  So when I miss watching dramas, I will play my songs in my phone, normally those OST. They made me feel better. How can I not like Kpop?! NO WAY!

I miss ICLS.

I just hope the finals will end as fast as possible. Then I can get back my sleeping time. *yawn* later got cambridge, I think I will fall asleep again. bad.

CL's list of movies :
- Johnny English
- Puss in Boots
- Happy Feet 2
- Alvin and the Chipmunks 3
to be continued

this is the one. eat shit! XD

under the table. kinda miss that black thingy, use to have it last time. =)

there was a football freestyle competition. 1 world. haha

look at those ang mo's sitting at the corner.

Jelly mooncake.

love famous amos! =P

another tweet : That awkward moment when you spell a word right, but it looks wrong so you stare at it forever questioning it's existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment