Friday, September 2, 2011

Back from Ipoh

Fuuuuuhhhh.. Just came back from Mr.Tan's class, so tired..just now.. now not anymore. =)
I reached my house at 10.30pm yesterday, actually I could have reached home at 8pm or 9pm, but due to the traffic jam, so...it prolonged till that time. Well the trip to Ipoh is quite okay, I wouldn't say it's interesting, but it's not boring also.
I met mum's friends..they hadn't been seeing each other for 16 years.. so when they met, they were hugging each other tightly, the picture was so warm. Just like when we hugged Rachel @ KLIA.
then one of my mum's friend hugged me and said, "the last time I hugged you was when you were still a baby." then I was like, "haha". END. I don't know what to say, so the whole day there(half a day, to be exact) I was only smiling and laughing with the aunties, oh ya! and eating! I LOVE THEIR BLUEBERRY CHEESE CUPCAKES! They were made by the aunty's daughter, who is 19 years old.
Actually I ate only 1, then the aunty saw me finished mine, then she asked me whether I want the ones in the fridge, she said it's nicer if I eat the cold ones. HAHA I love to eat! So, I nodded my head and followed her to the fridge. And I ate the 2nd one. I was full, very full. Then I sat beside those aunties and listened to what they were chatting. Time just *shooooo* flies. It's 6.30pm and mum decided to leave Ipoh. After saying loads of goodbyes and huggings, finally we went onto the car and off to Kota Kemuning.
A mountain with marbles.. the beauty of nature..=)

Baked Spaghetti Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce. It's not delicious.. =/

I wish I have a garden as big as this. =D

there's a squirrel on the tree, can't really see it. Unless my camera is a DSLR. =)
okays, going to practise my violin.sleep.tuition.
and yay! going to Kota Permai tomorrow--badminton time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment