Saturday, September 10, 2011

Untitled

I hadn't on my laptop for 1 week, but it is like almost 1 month I didn't touch my laptop. haha

I had deactivated my facebook account, will only be reactivating back after my year end exam. =)

Bad News : I can't continue my korean class anymore, they changed the time to friday 7pm, but I have chinese tuition at 6pm. I thought of stopping chinese tuition and go for my korean class, but, I can't deny that chinese tuition is important and I'm not really good in it. So, I've no choice but to stop my korean class. Sad. =(

Yesterday's Friday, LAME FRIDAY! HAHA it's lame because we told and listened to lots of lame jokes. Someone else in the class, or is it me, started telling a lame joke, then slowly spreaded to the others, and... lame jokes were all around the class. Seriously, those jokes distracted me. I can't pay attention to teachers. My physics teacher scolded the whole class, scary. Sorry teacher, really didn't mean it.

I started waking up early in the morning to study. At first, I was thinking whether it is too early, because waking up 2am in the morning really spoil your health. But, more time is better than less time. I prefer studying early and read the reference book again and again to studying last minute and just get fed up when I can't memorize something. IT IS BORING, but I've no choice. To compete with so many people outside the world, I have to do this. I would say my way is wrong, this isn't the healthy and right way to study, but I really don't know how to study by using other ways. Next year I'll try a new way.

Speaking of new way, made me thought of Neway. I want to go karaoke!! Although I'm not good at singing, but it has been a long time since I went to karaoke. I miss that noisy yet fun place!
by the way, kaykay planned to watch TMHT, so.. hahaha can't wait.

Went to Kota Permai this morning for badminton game. Enjoyed it. During the last few minutes, I played with my boy schoolmates. They are really good at it. They follow the rules and counted points. haha it's fun but I hate those rules as I don't understand why must it be like that. Maybe I shall ask them some day. haha... Maybe during the holiday, I'll go there everyday. haha! I'm crazy.

Still waiting for Rachel to come back, although I didn't go KP with Rachel before, but it'll be 100% fun with her around. Kaykay told me bout the incident where she fell down beside the swimming pool, haha. Miss you Rach!

Okay, going to watch some short video clips and off for tuition.again. =(
bye~

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
Let my heart beat louder
Let my heart speak louder than my
HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD
--- Louder----Charice----

No comments:

Post a Comment