Sunday, September 18, 2011

Silly CL @,@

It's Sunday. Sunday, Smurfday, Sunday, Smurfday, Smurfsunday. HAHAHA

A very stupid+funny+lol incident happened this morning.
I woke up early as usual, and I decided to write my english essay first.
Actually I wrote half of it yesterday, the story is about performing on stage and failed and the process to success.
the problem is, I felt so tired until my eyelids keep on covering my eyeballs, so after writing one sentence, I closed the book and study physics.
then slept.
and then, HAHA I continued writing my essay, but before I start, I read the sentences that I wrote before studying physics.
" I went to America to see moon around but sadly, there wasn't one."
I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS IN MY ESSAY BOOK.
And the writing was so terrible, can read, but awful.
I don't know why. The grammar was correct. "to see the moon around" was weird.
SLEEPWRITING?!
the main point was, this has nothing to do with my story..
I laughed at myself for 1 minute. I'm still laughing until now. SO SILLY.
mum said it's because I watched The Smurfs. There's blue moon, in New York. HA maybe..but I wasn't sleeping, I was awake!!!! WHATEVER.
IT WAS JUST SO FUNNY.

haaaaa.....okay study study study. *sleepy*
later got smurfing(boring) tuition.
boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment