Saturday, September 24, 2011

I won't let the finals kill me

Hellowww! Just came back from Physics tuition, again. I only have time to update my blog during the weekends. how sad is that. ALL BECAUSE OF THE FINALS. My greatest rival. HAHA I'm talking crap.

The past few days were not good. Very tired. Woke up early in the morning to study. I don't want to, but I'm not that smart to absorb everything after reading them once. I know my method is wrong, but I don't have time to discover a new method now. Next year I'll start from the beginning. So actually I planned to continue this until my finals start. BUT, some classmates said that I'll die early or slowly dying due to lack of sleep. I DON'T WANT TO DIE AT THE AGE OF 16! AND THE REASON OF MY DEATH IS BECAUSE OF STUDYING?! No way. My parents gave me my life and I need to use it for more meaningful purpose. Stupid SPM is not going to kill me. NEVER!
BUT
I really don't have the confidence to finish reading everything if I don't wake up early. So now, I wake up early at alternative days, and I'll make sure I have at least 6 hours of sleep. I know I'm crazy. Trying to change this bad habit. I should spend some time on other things. Those that I like, of course. =)
thanks to my friends, they scared me by using the term "death". Well, what they say were true. =)

No matter how important this exam is, my health is always the most important ones. =D

My aunt came down from S'pore today, and later we are having dinner together. YAY! I get to see my little cousin brother. I wonder if he'll cry when he see me, because everytime he'll cry whenever he saw me. and the other kor kor and jie jie also. But after some times, he will start to play with us and chuckle with cute voice. He's chubby and has spiky hair. HAHA cutie boy.

Today there will be Korean Music Wave concert @ Stadium Merdeka. At first I wanted to go, because it's Kpop, but after that, I better save that money for other stuffs. Or just wait till the band that I really love come to M'sia.

By the way, I have a new favourite band -- B1A4. thanks to kaykay.
Their group's name is based on their blood type.
nah, look at their cute, handsome faces.
Jin Young (20) blood type A -leader
CNU (20) blood type A


Baro (19) blood type B
Sandeul (19) blood type A
Gong Chan (18) blood type A -maknae
B1A4! <3
They're just incontrovertibly good-looking. (not sure whether I used it in a correct way.)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment